- RSS Channel Showcase 3419111
- RSS Channel Showcase 2670123
- RSS Channel Showcase 7535641
- RSS Channel Showcase 2027269
Articles on this Page
- 10/25/17--11:38: _ACLU: Teen at cente...
- 10/25/17--13:39: _Judge: Trump doesn’...
- 10/30/17--10:01: _Federal judge bars ...
- 11/02/17--10:47: _24 Hour Fitness mem...
- 11/02/17--20:38: _Trump’s tweets seen...
- 11/03/17--04:44: _Female lawmakers al...
- 11/04/17--02:54: _Former Compton Depu...
- 11/13/17--06:53: _Are children in cou...
- 11/13/17--13:54: _Unfair impact? Bail...
- 11/21/17--02:51: _Gardena man acquitt...
- 10/25/17--11:38: ACLU: Teen at center of immigration case has abortion
- 10/25/17--13:39: Judge: Trump doesn’t have to resume health care subsidies
- 10/30/17--10:01: Federal judge bars Trump from reversing transgender troops policy
- 11/02/17--20:38: Trump’s tweets seen as unlikely to slow New York terror case
- 11/03/17--04:44: Female lawmakers allege harassment by colleagues in U.S. House
- 11/21/17--02:51: Gardena man acquitted in barber’s killing
WASHINGTON (AP) — An immigrant teen in federal custody who was seeking an abortion over the Trump administration's objections had the procedure Wednesday after a U.S. appeals court ruled in her favor, her lawyers said.
By SUDHIN THANAWALA SAN FRANCISCO — A U.S. judge ruled Wednesday that the government does not have to immediately resume paying “Obamacare” health care subsidies that President Donald Trump cut off. Eighteen state attorneys general, led by California Democrat Xavier Becerra, argued the monthly payments are required under former President Barack Obama’s health care law […]
By DAVID CRARY and JESSICA GRESKO WASHINGTON — A federal judge in Washington on Monday barred President Donald Trump’s administration from excluding transgender people from military service. U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly ruled that transgender service members who had sued over Trump’s policy were likely to win their lawsuit. She directed a return to the […]
The fitness chain was accused of misleading longtime members about annual renewal fees. The settlement lets affected members request refunds.
President Donald Trump's tweets calling for the death penalty for the man charged in the New York truck rampage could give defense attorneys grounds to argue that Trump has poisoned the minds of potential jurors. But some legal experts doubt that argument will slow the case.
By ERICA WERNER and JULIET LINDERMAN WASHINGTON — For years, Republican Rep. Mary Bono endured the increasingly suggestive comments from a fellow lawmaker in the House. But when the congressman approached her on the House floor and told her he’d been thinking about her in the shower, she’d had enough. She confronted the man, who […]
Salvador Galvan, 47, and his wife, who both pleaded guilty in July to one federal count of theft from an organization receiving federal funds, apologized for their crimes.
Despite evidence pointing to physical or sexual abuse, 40 percent of children fail to disclose abuse when questioned by authorities, according to the USC Gould School of Law.
Proponents of bail reform want a complete overhaul, arguing that bail tied to money creates a two-tiered system of justice – the poor remain locked up while the rich buy their way out.
Prosecutors had accused Alford and another man of going into the Western Hair Lounge in the 6500 block of South Western Avenue in the Harvard Park neighborhood and demanding valuables.